It's Saturday and I feel like I want to write some updates in the blog :)
It is nearly almost 1 month I've been living in a "new" life, and until now I am still adjusting with the situation.
1. Moved in
Me and my boyfriend are renting an apartment in the south of Jakarta, which is really really bad traffic area in Jakarta. So we're actually really stressed about the bad transportation that we need to take every single day. The good thing is our apartment is perfectly nice for the two of us :)
This is also the first time I live together with my boyfriend. So far it has put a lot of different to at least me..Weird thing is, I really enjoy spending my time to cook :D. And every time I sit on the bus back to apartment, I really feel so happy and can't wait to share about what we've been through during the day with him.
2. Work
I am now officially work in retail industry, an industry I never thought I would be in before. What I really like about being here right now is that my job allows me to put all my energy in creativity to contribute to the business growth (But honestly speaking, I am so frustrated with Indonesia working cultures at office, like really....).
I've never once be that type of "branded" girl. Being in this industry, so much to learn and to catch up..now if you would ask me about DKNY, Emperio Armani, Fossil, Marc by Marc Jacob, Michael Kors, Hamilton, Rip Curl, Adidas, Tokyo Flash I will be able to fluently tell you about the brand information and their history in a global fashion industry :P
Being in this industry I also know that Indonesia is a HUGE consumer market. Like, HUGE. Yesterday, I just read from my google alerts that retail industry in Swedish, Japan, UK are all fall in sales.Even the Wal-Mart apparel is to closed its New York office, because people loose their buying power of tertiary goods. While in Indonesia, the demand of having designer brands are keep growing and retail sales is increasing.
working 5 days in a week from 8.30 - 5.30 makes me appreciate weekends more. I really want to put so much energy to spend with people I love..What about you ;)
-xoxo
2 comments:
Happy for your life... with your boyfriend and career! Oh dear, you are lucky in game and lucky in love =) wish you become successful woman.
Much love, Charmy
Thanks Charmy jaaa
sending you lots of love from Jakarta
-xoxo
Post a Comment