Today was a Supervisory Group (SG) Panel review for AIESEC Indonesia's President candidates. We did it in Chamoe-Chamoe an Indonesian Restaurant in SCBD. I did 3 laps in SCBD finding this place ! haa !
SG panel review is one of the process that the candidates must gone through before election (by voting) and as usual,,everytime I meet the SG they are just way so inspiring and gives me lots of new insights, though sometimes they did it directly, but it just feels different. And I realizing that maybe it's because once, they were AIESECers, and second they are all live their own success stories and I feel so safe everytime I discuss and share with them :)
Mbak Habsari told us that to be a leader we have to be able to brings thing down to the ground and Matthew added,,telling your plan is not as easy as implement it, so the best thing is seeing the past performance, how they can really made change in every place they step in.
wow !
Thanks for such an amazing day with you SG :)
and now I'm ready welcoming Monday :D !
wow !
Thanks for such an amazing day with you SG :)
and now I'm ready welcoming Monday :D !
pic: even the calendar says so :P


1 comment:
Colorful blog Dess... Why dont you add a message box for people to leave some messages for you?
Post a Comment